Great Ocean Road and the12 Apostles.
- Duration: 9 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Leopold, VIC
- Product code: GTGOR1
"We call it a tour because we can’t think of another name for what we do.
Taking you to places and showing you things that you may only get to see and do once in your life.
Think about that.How can we possibly not enjoy doing that? It’s exciting to us well"
Elwyn. (Geelong Tours)
1. Leave Geelong CBD by 8.00 am and Waurn Pond Shopping Centre car park at 8.30 am. (Pick up from Vue Apartments 7.50 am, Novotel 7.55 am, National Wool Museum 8.00 am, Rydges Hotel 8.10 am, Belmont High Street and Waurn Pond if required)
2. 9:30am Quick stop in Anglesea to grab a coffee, stretch some legs, and have a bathroom break.
> We then drive to The Memorial Arch, Kennett River and onto Apollo Bay where you will have a chance to grab a bite to eat at one of the many cafes on the waterfront. From here we travel to walk through a Rainforest. Half hour looking at huge tree ferns before the final leg to the stunning 12 Apostles. Here we will spend 45 minutes looking down on the remaining Apostles, magnificent cliffs, and smashing waves. You will have plenty of time to get lots of photos for the many memories you will take with you.
.3. A short drive to The Lock Ard Gorge and a chance to walk down to the beach. And of course, lots more photographs. After spending another 45 to 60 minutes here we will start the trip back to Geelong.
4. There will be several opportunities to buy food. Anglesea, Apollo Bay, again at the 12 Apostles Kiosk, and finally when we return to Colac on the way back.
Please note. The cost to enter the National Park fees, is included in the cost of the tour.
* All other food or refreshments at you cost.
* 7 years is the minimum age. We do not provide child restraints on the vehicle.